Code of Ethics Training Resources
The National Association of REALTORS® requires ALL REALTOR® members to complete an approved Code of Ethics class once every three-year cycle. This requirement applies to all Brokers, Affiliate Brokers and Appraisers. The current cycle began on January 1, 2021 and will end on December 31, 2024. The next Cycle will begin on January 1, 2024 and end on December 31, 2027.
IMPORTANT: As one of two new member requirements, New Members to Lakeland REALTORS® must complete a Code of Ethics class within 60 days of submitting an application. The Code of Ethics class taken as part of the new member requirements will also meet NAR’s mandate for the cycle in which the class is taken.
Check your status now to see if you have completed the Code of Ethics for this cycle. If you do not have your NAR login information click “forgot username or password.”
Ways to Meet the Requirement:
You can satisfy the requirement for the current by completing one of the following activities between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2024.
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics Class held at Lakeland REALTORS®
- The Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications online at CEShop
- Earn the NAR Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) Certification Program
- NAR’s Online Code of Ethics
- The Professional Standards annual Training Course at Lakeland REALTORS®
(Professional Standards Committee members only)
- The Professional Standards Course in the GRI 101 module
Only courses and equivalencies provided by a local, state, or national REALTOR® association can satisfy the Code of Ethics training requirement.
Questions regarding Education/COE?
Contact Professional Development Director, Heather Cook at (863) 687-6111